Australian Golf Equipment Products Warranty
All Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd products are backed by the Australian Manufacturer’s Warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law. In the unlikely event that your Golf Product develops a problem simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 5924 6056. Our National Customer Service Team will attend to your concerns with a minimum of delay.
The Warranty is given by Australian Golf Equipment Distributor of the Incontro Sports Product ranges and associated accessories relating to the Golf Buggy Range.
The Warranty applies to the Buggy identified by the purchase receipt of the Golf Buggy.
The Warranty is fully transferable to all owners of the Buggy as long as they are within the country of purchase during the Warranty period.
- Incontro Sports EZ Version 8 Golf Buggy – 1 year from date of purchase - Extended to 2 Years when you register your buggy warranty online.
- Incontro Sports 11.5 V3 Golf Buggy – 1 year from date of purchase - Extended to 2 Years when you register your buggy warranty online.
- Vilineke 360 Golf Push Buggy– 1 year from date of purchase - Extended to 2 Years when you register your buggy warranty online.
To receive our exclusive extended warranty simply- follow the instructions provided with your delivery to register your buggy warranty.
In the unlikely event that you need to make a Warranty Claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. The easiest way to provide proof of purchase is to retain your receipt or purchase order number in a safe place.
All Incontro Golf Buggies purchased in Australia are covered by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use, if you require any further detailed information on our warranty exclusions please contact us directly and we will endeavour to answer your questions
Any breakage, damage or faults caused by the following items are not covered by the Australian Golf Equipment Warranty Policy.
- Abuse misuse, or neglect of the Buggy or Accessories.
- Failing to operate the Buggy, and or Accessories as set out in the operating manual and detailed instructions supplied with the buggy
- Accidental damage
- Damage or fault caused to Buggy, or Accessories by a motor vehicle accident
- Damage or fault caused by flood, torrential rain, Buggy being submerged in water or use of a pressure washer directly on the items
- Operation of the Buggy, or Accessories after a defect is known
- Damage or fault caused by chemicals, solvents, salt, fire etc
- Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd.
- Any repairs or alterations to the Buggy carried out by anyone not authorized by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd.
- Damage caused to the Buggy & Accessories by being rolled over
- Damage being caused to the Buggy & Accessories through letting the buggy roll down hills unattended
- Damage to the Buggy & Accessories including the umbrella holder as a result of the umbrella being left open during windy conditions or the buggy being left unattended during windy conditions
- Damage or fault due to Buggy & Accessories being stolen
- Buggy & Accessories not being used in country it was purchased
- Damage or defects to the Buggy & Accessories as a result of the attachment of battery powered electric wheels
- Damage caused by use of the Buggy & Accessories being used outside the intended purpose Buggy & Accessories were designed for
- Warranty does not cover Incontro Sports Products being used for commercial purposes and or hire
Please note that these warranty conditions are provided in addition to the Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace that law.
Provided none of the above conditions apply, costs relating to a Warranty Claim will be covered by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd.